We all heard about how the baby-led weaning method improves baby's self-feeding and coordination, developing mainly the pincer grasp motor skills.
Here are Miniware's 5 tips on how to spoon-feed your baby
What you should know before you start baby feeding with a spoon:
- Choose a baby spoon that is narrow enough to fit into a baby’s mouth without hurting her face or causing extra mess.
- Make sure the material is safe, soft, flexible and non-toxic as your baby will probably chew on it.
- Let your baby play with the spoon even when there is no food on it. She will get comfortable bringing it to the mouth.
- Create a routine to feed your baby. Remember that your baby relates to you the most and she will probably trust the experience if she sees that you're doing it too. Eat together!
- Last but not least, buy less and buy smart, Mamma. Think about the products you buy and how they can be useful longterm. It is up to us to make a difference to the environment where our kids are growing into.
Miniware is your safe choice for baby products that are eco-friendly, ergonomic and designed to grow with your child. We have created the pre2pro set to help you get the best out of your baby's feeding journey
Pre2Pro starts with the perfect narrow size that can be switched to a bigger spoon when your baby is ready. Made of 100% non-toxic cassava starch and the spoon shell in silicone, this means your baby can safely chew on it as it is soft and resistant.
Miniware products are biodegradable. We care for the whole life cycle of our products. This is our way to nurse the future of the next generations.